Applications are closing soon for the next cohort of Massachusetts TLI educators!
The Massachusetts Teachers Association and the National Education Association is accepting applications from PreK-12 teachers, higher education professors and paraprofessionals looking to advance themselves as leaders in the profession through the Teacher Leadership Institute (TLI).
Learn More. www.massteacher.org/tli
Are you ready to take hold of your career and lead in matters of instruction, association and policy?
Do you ever find yourself thinking, “If more teachers were leading, then…”
Are you eager to make a difference beyond your classroom?
- Learning through webinars and video conferences, with much of the work self-paced. (No need to be a tech expert)
- Taking part in a competency-based curriculum;
- Applying experience through a self-selected capstone project;
- Engaging deeply in local and national collaboration;
- Receiving extensive coaching and support, and
- Completing an evidence based portfolio with micro-credentials that reflect your leadership growth
- In October, hundreds of teachers from across the country will be selected to participate in TLI’s comprehensive leadership training
- Three face-to-face meetings between October, 2018 and June, 2019 at a central location in Massachusetts
- To hone your expertise and engage in leadership work in schools, state houses, and associations.
- To prepare you to serve as a leader of the profession, with the knowledge, skills and core values to meet new demands as a 21st-century teaching professional.
- Earn 67.5 PDPs
- Receive a stipend of $500