CEPP has prepared a quick reference guide to the 2020-21 limited term options for employment and licensure as a Ch 74 teacher. Check the list for links and guidance.

Teachers employed in Chapter 74 Vocational Technical Education programs are required to hold a DESE license. The Center for Education Policy and Practice (CEPP) one pager has all the links and requirements for Ch 74 VTE licenses and the one year options available during the COVID-19 State of Emergency.

Download the full document here to share. We made some updates as of September 14, 2020.

Got more questions? Send us an email at licensure@massteacher.org for personalized assistance.

Related Posts