CEPP has prepared a quick reference guide to the 2020-21 limited term options for employment and licensure as an Academic Teacher in Massachusetts. Check the document for links and guidance.

Teachers employed in a Massachusetts public school or in a role where a license is required (e.g. ESL teacher if charter school) are required to the appropriate license issued by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE). The Center for Education Policy and Practice (CEPP) Check List has all the links and requirements for academic educator licenses and the one year options available during the COVID-19 State of Emergency.

You can download and share a copy of the Academic Licensure Check List. We also have the Vocational Technical Education Licensure Check List for teachers working in Chapter 74 programs.

Related Posts