Applications are open for just a few more days for the TLI 2022 Cohort!
The Center for Education Policy + Practice at the Massachusetts Teachers Association is accepting applications for the 2022 cohort of the Teacher Leadership Institute Fellowship. Learn more about TLI, meet some alumni and start your application at www.massteacher.org/tli.
The Teacher Leadership Institute is a national program that readies classroom teachers for leadership roles. The TLI is a partnership among the MTA and the NEA. Three hundred participants from across the country hone their expertise and engage in leadership work in schools, state houses and associations.
TLI makes leadership accessible to educators with busy schedules as learning takes place primarily through webinars and video conferences, with much of the work self-paced. The TLI 2022 program begins this November and completes July 2022.
The TLI is a cohort-based learning experience consisting of:
- A self-paced, competency-based curriculum
- Applied experience through a self-selected capstone portfolio
- Extensive coaching and support
- An evidence-based portfolio documenting growth in the teacher Leadership Competencies
- 67.5 Professional Development Points for Professional License Renewal
- $500 Stipend
- Eligible for micro-credential badges
For additional information please contact Gary Gilardi: firstname.lastname@example.org